I LIKE TO JOIN A KINBAKU LOUNGE, BUT 4 WEEKS IS TO SHORT FOR ME TO BUY TICKET AND TO DO THE PLANNING/LOGISTIC – WHAT DO I DO?
If you come from abroad, and like to participate at a KINBAKU LOUNGE, we´ll pre-release your ticket on request. Please contact us, and we send you a link for the specific Kinbaku Lounge Night.
HOW CAN I PAY MY TICKET?
All tickets are sold through through our online-services – either billetto.dk or safeticket.dk.
Which one is depending on the specific event, due to our transition from billetto to safeticket.
Unfortunately we do not offer any other payment agreements, as it takes to many ressources.
WHERE CAN I FIND A ROPEPARTNER FOR A SPECIFIC EVENT/WORKSHOP?
If you need a Ropepartner for participation in a workshop of ours, you are welcome to join our facebook-network (secret fb-group with about 900 members), and search there. Contact us, if you want to be included in the group.
WHERE CAN I SLEEP DURING MY STAY?
We do offer accommodation at specific occasions in Wonderground/Kinbaku Lounge, primarily at international workshops, due to prior agreement.
Accommodation in Wonderground/Kinbaku Lounge:
- Tea-kitchen w/ fridge, kettle, microwave
- Bathroom w/ 4 showers, toilet, towels
- Matresses and bedsheets
If you are offered accomodation, we do expect that you agree in the following:
- You have made yourself and your sleepingspot 100% ready before 9am, so it won´t interfere with the workshop and the other participants.
- You will tidy up after yourself. This also counts foods, bottles, makeupstuff etc.
- You will remove bedsheets and collect it with your towel.
In case we cannot offer accommodation or you prefer more privacy, there are different other options: